Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ayu's Glitter/Fated!

Thats right,is coming to that time when ayumi is going to release a new single!!!
This time is going to be called Glitter/Fated, to no surprise is a double A single. I am static because i cannot wait to listen to these new songs, i heard that the songs were already leaked onto the internet but i havent heard them myself, cant wait thou!
Anyways, here are the covers for the Glitter/fated single, I must admit, the close up one reminds me a little to mariah carey in her movie "glitter" but the long shot is beautiful and you can see the beautiful city of Hong Kong in the back,(which is where she filmed her music videos/mini movie)

Cd version
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

CD/DVD version
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thats right, i have read on wikipedia.com that Ayumi will not be doing the conventional two videos, like she always does, Instead, she will film a mini movie which will feature both songs from the single, I hope somebody subs it If theres any talking!!!!! Anyways i have no idea what the mini movie will be about but here is a picture i found on the web
By the way, the mini movie is title "Distance Love"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The single will be released on July 18 2007, but i hope to see the mini movie before that!!.
I will post in the near future my comments about the songs n the mini movie!!:)

No comments: