Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Anatomy "cd" pictures

I get bored easily so, the other day i started takng pictures of myself (no surprise) and today i started putting some cool texts n fonts into them n making them look nice, and so,i came out with this, i did it kinda fast because i was sooo excited with my new font, so it wont look professional, but is cool, or better yet, watch them n then tell me what you think, I always like constructive cristiscm :)BUT if you are gonna flame or hate, then take ur S#!T SOMEWHERE ELSE, cuz i dont need it,THANK U
Enjoy~~
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: